Saturday, November 19, 2005

A Disease Post

Do you like my allergic reaction I had to something while on a ferry from Morrocco to Spain? I'm hot, I know. Turns out it was likely an outburst of this skin disease that I have that causes incessant itching and sometimes severe swelling if I don't take antihistamines daily. The disease can last 20,000 days, but normally lasts 5000. Hmmm, I think i'm on day 600, or something. Speaking of diseases, I used to worry about people using AIDS or HIV as a weapon, and how screwed up is that it's happening in Canada at the moment? How scary is that? Ok, a gun is one thing, but I can't imagine the mental anguish of being threatened with a syringe that 'may' contain HIV or AIDS. Too messed up and cruel for this guy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Research has proven that a therapeutic gay sizegenetics and an erotic male sizegenetics greatly reduce the dollar amount of discomfort and pain that one feels after surgery. What a very big benefit to those yearn to be up and running and back to normal within the short space of your respective. Whether you are into a therapeutic gay sizegenetics or an erotic male sizegenetics it's crucial you just identify and find a reliable masseur or sizegenetics therapist who possess every right qualities and skills. You should come across some therapeutic gay sizegenetics therapists who may not are going to perform an erotic male sizegenetics likewise the exact opposite is also true.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/