Sunday, October 23, 2005

Saturday Night's Alright...

As a couple, it's important to have couple friends. I don't know why, but it is. These are our couple friends also living here. They are from Canada also. Paul and Kelly. Refreshing English conversation and wine...so nice. I was able to confess my foot claustrophobia and my arm fetish. Now, they think I'm weird, but, they stayed, and I have their phone number, so there.
I liked this picture of Kelly...and it shows the obvious gift my parents gave my girlfriend for Christmas last year...

2 comments:

dbuc said...

haha, thanks...though I think that this could just be a clever ploy...meh

dbuc said...

yeah, i don't really know what is happening with other people's comments pages, but when I go to write a comment on your pages, it cuts to DONE, and the comment doesn't post, obviously. Is anyone else having this????