Wednesday, March 29, 2006

painting a good picture


aaaah, that last post brought back memories. memories of what? spite. yeah, that's right, my 'good times' often result from spite. spite done unto me, or my spite smiting others. anyway, it was all in good fun, and all a thing of the past now...(will continue indefinitely)

....

It's winter, 2002, and I'm finishing up university in lethbridge. I have 2 roommates, one being an avid hunter, bush supporter, and general right winger. we clashed. we got along really well, we just couldn't discuss politics, hunting, etc. without eventually arguing.

anyway, it's cold outside, as it's winter. he's getting ready to go killing some coyotes with his friend. obviously, we start arguing. so, being as there were two of them and 1 of me (as is usual), they thought it would be great to take me outside, with no socks, and hold me in the snow. They held me for 2 or 3 minutes, but in -25 weather, with no shoes or socks, it's sufficient to freeze your feet well. So, I was in pain, and eventually lost my temper...at which point they let me go.

They went hunting, and I went upstairs to run my feet under warm water. I went into his room, with the intention of peeing in the corner or something, but thought better of it. 2 days from then, we would be on our spring break. perfect. i bided my time.

That Friday, the room mates cleared out before me, and so I was left alone to my spiteful task. I took a kilo of hamburger meat out of the fridge, and placed it in a large bowl. Then, I headed upstairs, and put the uncovered bowl of meat under my roommate's bed, over the heat register, of course, where it would, over the course of the next two weeks, have an opportunity to mutate into a wonderfully moldy, fly-y, generally disgusting, revenge--which it did. Thankfully, his door was shut the entire 2 weeks, so the smell was relegated to his room alone...

wanna be my room mate?

I have been listening to clap your hands say yeah a lot lately...damn good. i hear they have a new record, so i'll have to check that out as well.

No comments: