Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Vacaciones

Does anyone else feel guilty reclining their seat in a bus or on an airplane? I do. Also, I sometimes when people tell sucky jokes, and no one else is laughing, I'll give it a little chuckle. I'm waiting for my camera to return so I can post some pics of new year's debauchery, but thus far, the real owner hasn't returned from vay-kay. I hope that everyone had a great holiday season, and that you're all weathering the deep freeze that is january alright. two months until spring, and february is short, and march has nice days. remember that.

Here is a photo from the balcony of our friends', paul and kelly's, house. They left for canada the next day, and if either happen to read this, I hope that you are safe and having fun, and hopefully getting ready for the next adventure! We're going to miss you guys.Here's how I ruined Christmas for my girlfriend. I bought her a stretchy, fun looking dinosaur as a stocking stuffer, more or less. She took it out of the package and tried to stretch it, but it broke, and pink neon, or was it fleurescent, pink goo flew all over everyone.Here, you see her and her sister trying to clean it off. Luckily I had my camera. The crappy thing was that she had spilled on herself when whe arrived, and had to borrow clothes while hers were washed, and she had just put them back on again when this happened. And then, she had to spend the next hour trying to get the stain out of her shirt. It was thought afterwards that the dinosaur must have been a gag, but there was no indication on the package, or at the store. I swear, my spanish would have picked that up...what about my common sense, you ask? well, up yours. Here's the bastard.... with his entrails spilling out nicely.

No comments: