Saturday, January 14, 2006

I'm a Messy Person.

One thing I'm looking forward to hearing is the new Album by tom delonge, formerly of blink 182. yeah, that's right, i like them. a lot. His new band is called angels and airwaves, and it should be fantastic. otherwise, i can think of no other music that I like at the moment.

Last saturday, my girlfriend brought this home from a park here in buenos aires (grey, in front). Yeah, I was skeptical to the ninth degree, but, man, kittens do have their virtues. We have yet to name her officially, but we're thinking of Mani. However, the kitty seemed a little lonely, so, a few nights later, we went to the same park and found her a sister named Olivia. They are a month apart, and although hatred reined supreme the first night, now they are sleeping togeth-er all the time, with the odd fight in between, as seriously as kitten fights can be. The older one, mani, runs olivia´s show, but it won't last for long, as olivia already knows how to bite and use her claws a lot better than her older step-sister. so, as any geeked-out new pet owner, I've taken a few pictures of our new kids. I swear allegiance to dogs, but in the mean time, these will be fine, fleas and all.

In other news, I don't really know what's happened with the blogging...i used to be at it every day, at least every two, but now, I lose patience after a few minutes. I've been reading lots of blogs, but haven't been posting or commenting. I dunno, it seems to be a post holiday lull in bloggerville, and I think that i'm not the only one feeling that way.

No comments: