Friday, January 20, 2006

Psycho killer, a bom bom bom



even my cat was shocked at this. I put an ad in the newspaper a while ago to give private lessons. I got a couple of bites, and have been giving private lessons. I made the mistake of giving one student, we'll call him fabian, cause that's his name, my email address so we could stay in touch and arrange classes that way. before i knew it, he was messaging me constantly, and not just a simple...are you there. it was like...hey. are you there? are you there yet? where are you? are you mad at me? ...all without me being there..i leave it running sometimes. so, i'd come home to that crap. i was like...what the hell.

then he messages me one night, and he's like...are you alone? what do you think of me as a person? do you like me...are you angry with me? why don't you ever answer me? ....i'm like..guy, you're my student, you're 26, and you're scaring me.

He's like...could we ever have a class when we're alone? I'm like...in the house? he's like..yeah. i'm like, actually, my girlfriend is usually here, so no, not likely. then we had this conversation...
(english translation appears in blue.)

Faby® says:

hi

Faby® says:

are you angry?

danny says:

angry at what?

Faby® says:

because you don´t speak to me

danny says:

haha, no, i'm just not here all the time

Faby® says:

ok

danny says:

i saw your messages last night, but you were offline by then

Faby® says:

I really like chatting with you

danny says:

that's cool.

Faby® says:

and you?

danny says:

i'm just checking my email

Faby® says:

hahaha, you didn´t understand my question

danny says:

otra vez, entonces (say it again)

Faby® says:

te decia que me gusta chatear con vos, y a vos? (i told you i liked chatting with you. do you like chatting with me?)

danny says:

si, pero a veces, no uso messenger mucho (Yes, but i don't use messenger all the time)

Faby® says:

que pensas de mi como persona?, como soy para vos? (What do you think of me as a person? How am i to you?

danny says:

no entiendo..es una pregunta rara, no? (I don't understand....that's a strange question, isn't it?)

Faby® says:

no entendes por el idioma o por la pregunta? (you don't understand because of the language or because of the question.)

danny says:

no, te entendi, pero no sé porque me preguntaste este (no, i understood you..but i don't know why you asked me that)

Faby® says:

es una pregunta que yo hago siempre, pero no importa, no te hagas probme (i always ask this question...don't worry about it.)

Faby® says:

problema

danny says:

bueno

danny says:

y, como estas? (How are you)

Faby® says:

bien

Faby® says:

con ganas de ir a cenar a tu casa, hahahahaha (i want to come to you house and have supper....hahahaha)

danny says:

haha (fuck me)

Faby® says:

me vas a invitar? (Are you going to invite me?

Faby® says:

tengo q contarte algunas cosas mias, podra ser algun dia q estes solo? (i have to tell you some of my stuff...could it be one day when you are alone)

danny says:

no normally ana is here or her brother(switch to english to make it certain i don't want this..)

Faby® says:

ah, y como podemos hacer (how could we do it then?)

danny says:

i don't understand

Faby® says:

never n

Faby® says:

never mind

danny says:

why did you want to be alone?

Faby® says:

Because I have some things to tell you, but don´t care, it's ok

danny says:

alright

Fabsays:

you are the best teacher I´ve ever known


So, i'm of course thinking this guy is a freak, and I haven't had a class with him since. However, the other day, this person... hola2005argentina@hotmail.com added me to his or her list. I was like...who is this...and the person continued to ask me about the size of my member, how old i was, and if I could talk dirty to her. apparently, she was blond, hot and blue-eyed. i told her i had a girlfriend...then she went offline...i was like..hmm, that was fucked. then, 5 mins later, fabian signed in. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....gee, i wonder. could this 26 year old psycho have somehow been under some illusion that he could pose as a girl and get off? what the hell..???

ana said this new person had been messaging me while i was away lots, in the same style that reminded her of faby...as he is famous in our house for his craziness now.

You're all in luck...he's online, and i'm going to toy with him a bit....i'll update later...chau and wish me luck...i love psycho killers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://ivlkrwnnz.com]XKUHfEobNNuJ[/url] , yodLLgKlOmg , http://hhmgziigpu.com