Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I have super sleuth friends

Busy planning a week's vacation to the south of argentina..patagonia...camping, hiking, biking...can't wait. the big city really grows old fast. and lately, faster and faster, so this should be a great getaway.

Here's a quick update on psycho faby...ana had friends over last night, and they started searching his name on the internet, and it turns out he's actually a teacher in high school, and that he teaches english!!!!!!!!!!!!! he's affiliated with a number of english institutes here in the city, and he spends a lot of time working with youths in his evangelical church...hmmmmmmm...also, he's 30, not 26 or 27 (i guess that age really is a barrier to overcome)...oh, internet wonders, will you ever cease?

Sometimes I think I'm the biggest dick in the world...not for the obvious, jerkoff things I do, but for what I think. For example, I'll see somebody, and automatically think something bad about their appearance, and then they'll show they're actually self conscious about what I was thinking about, and then I feel bad. To clear things up, a student in my spanish class came to ask the teacher something, and bent over her desk. Her love handles popped out, and I thought...whoa, i didn't know she was that big. Then, the next second, she was trying to pull the shirt down discreetly over them again. Why do I have to see the worst? I like to try to see the best, but it doesn't always work out that way....but I feel bad, so maybe I'm just heading to a secondary level of hell, and not a primary.

Can anyone recommend some great, cheesey techno songs, such as What is Love? Sandstorm? or Better off Alone? thanks....

No comments: