Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Mr. Toad's Wild Ride

Well, it was nice to get out of the city for the weekend...sitting on the beach or on the balcony of the house, there was a resounding silence, which is something I'm not used to, what with dirtbikes, scooters without mufflers, and screaming buses being the modes of transportation for so many here. Does anybody know what that old cartoon was where they used to have talking rabbits, a mole, a toad, etc, and they all lived in the countryside, and maybe spoke with English accents? I totally forget. I've missed blog reading, or 'dorking-out' as I sometimes call it, and it's nice to be back for that. Don't you find that sometimes the hardest thing in the world to do is to forgive someone after they've hurt you...like, completely forgive? is there such a thing? I hope so, but I don't know.

No comments: