Sunday, December 04, 2005

Lo que pasó es....

At first glance, you might not realize it, but there is 1.5 litres of vodka distributed in these cups of jelly. There are 75 cups. It was my girlfriend's birthday, and we had a party. This is the reason for the lack of updates, or any kind of general regard for internet related activities. As one american at the party put it, it was like a first year frat party. The jell-o shooters went over alright, though my hangover the next day would indicate that not everyone got their fair share. I knew it was going to be a really rough night when my date's dad came and bought us 14 litres of beer, and 3 litres of wine. Our little apartment was thumping, as was my head until last night. So, I'll be around to check out the blogs later tonight...right now, we're going for asado, or, bbq. take care, everyone.

No comments: