Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Cold Lake


Cold Lake
Originally uploaded by dbuc.
holy unupdating guy...well, truth be told, things have been crazy busy here lately. here are some significant events.

1. because my conscience wouldn't let me, i didn't go with anything suv-ish. i bought a new toyota matrix, which is amazing on gas, etc etc.

2. ana is here visiting at the moment and for about 4 more weeks.

3. we went to a wedding in cold lake, alberta this past weekend. debauchery ensued.

4. Kyle Macdonald is now the proud owner of a house in Kipling, Sask.

5. I went to the stampede. paid 12 bucks to get in. could have paid 4.50 for a corndog...didn't.

6. I'll be going to northern saskatchewan in a few days for a family reunion...should be fun times.

7. I got a contract to teach next year, so i no longer have to worry about employment.

and that, in effect, is the awesomeness that is my life. take care, all, and have a great summer

No comments: