Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Go Oilers? wait....can I say that?


It never ends...
Originally uploaded by dbuc.
Oh man,..things have just been so overwhelming since I got back...I've been busy seeing as many people as I can, and being with my parents as much as I can sanely handle...is that part of growing up? wanting to spend time with your parents? of course they still annoy the hell out of me after 30 mins, but I come back for more, so I guess I like it...


heading up to Edmonton today with Scabby to partake in what has become 'the blue mile'....a continuation, not rip-off, of the red mile in calgary.

things are really looking good on all fronts here, and I've had to stop myself several times and just be amazed at how genuinely happy I am here. Travelling is one thing, but there is no place like home. Of course, it's not all jet-set and care free...i still have a lovely girl down in Argentina, who has the opposite scenario that I do...being that she has to stay in the apartment that we lived in for over a year, and basically has the same life down there without me in it... while I have everything new and exciting up here. so, we're dealing with that...

but, on the whole, things are looking a lot more positive in my world these days, and should only continue with tonight's festivities and debauchery, and continue next week with a move into calgary, or, at least a look at what's available in calgary.

take care, all

No comments: